Tuesday 15 July 2014

TMI TAG

Hello everyone. 
This is my second post. 
I thought about what to write, because I have a lot of ideas. In the end I decided TMI TAG.  I really like what I'm writing this blog, and I am very happy to see that the number of viewers increasing. Thank you all for so much, I love you!
However, let's move on this post. This morning I had breakfast, egg and apple with butter, I drank a milkshake, go shopping, and here I am writing.. 
In the shopping I bought a new swimsuit because I go tonight on travel to the sea, so I will not be able to write to you 10 days, a pity.

Zdravo svima.
Ovo je moj drugi post.
Dugo sam razmišljala o čemu da pišem, jer imam tako mnogo ideja. Na kraju sam se odlučila za TMI TAG. Mnogo volim što ovo pišem i jako sam sretna kada vidim da se broj gledalaca sve više povećava. Hvala vam svima, volim vas!
Kakogod, vratimo se na naš post. Jutros sam doručkovala jaje i jabuku sa puterom, pila sam milkšejk,mmm... išla u šoping i evo me sada pišem..
u šopingu sam kupila n ovi kupaći, jer večeras putujem na more, tako da vam neću moći pisati 10 dana, šteta.

Today's post will be as I said TMI TAG.

Današnji post će biti kao što sam već rekla TMI TAG.

































1) TMI TAG

1: What are you wearing?
Currently I'm wearing a long gray sweatpants and a T-shirt with 'Superman' print.
2: Ever been in love?

Noup.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Noup. :-/
4: How tall are you?

I'm a high around 155 cm.
5: How much do you weigh?

I have 40.
6: Any tattoos?

No, but I want it.
7: Any piercings?

No, unfortunately.
8: OTP?

Zoella and Alfie, definitely.
9: Favorite show?

Ellen, show of Jonathan Ross and Dancing with the stars.
10: Favorite bands?

One Republic, Coldplay, 5SoS, Paramore.
11: Something you miss? .

Yeah, Terry, my dog. :-/
12: Favorite song?

Love never felt so good - Michael Jackson & Justin Timberlake *---------*
13: How old are you?

I'm fourteen.
14: Zodiac sign?

Cancer.
15: Quality you look for in a partner?

Sincerity and careful.
16: Favorite Quote?

''I don't want to make money, I just want to be wonderful.'' - Marilyn Monroe.
17: Favorite actor?
Johnny Depp :-)
18: Favorite color?
I prefer mint, turquoise and light pink.
19: Loud music or soft?

I love loud music when I am with friends, but when I am alone I love soft music.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?

I take my pillow and stick in him. I cry that no one hears.
21: How long does it take you to shower?

It depends how much time I have, I always can profit maximum.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

About 40 min.
23: Ever been in a physical fight?

Yeah, when I was a kid, xoxo.
24: Turn on?
Humor, wit, dexterity, speed.
25: Turn off?

Stubbornness, oversized nails :-D
26: The reason I joined blogger?

I wanted to help and I enjoy in writing.
27: Fears?

Beetles, spiders, grasshoppers, snakes, blood-thirsty dogs..
28: Last thing that made you cry?

Argentina-Germany, I'm sorry it Argentina.
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
I said it to my mummy, yesterday :-)
30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name?

My blog is what is the name :-)
31: Last book you read?

The Fault In Our Stars.

32: The book you’re currently reading?
Umm, no one.
33: Last show you watched?

Show of Jonathan Ross
34: Last person you talked to?

My sister on skype :-)
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

Best friend.
36: Favorite food?

Pizza, pancakes, hamburger, hot dog, French fries, egg, watermelon..
37: Place you want to visit?

LA, Paris and Dubai *----*
38: Last place you were?

Austria.
39: Do you have a crush?

Umm. yeah.
40: Last time you kissed someone?

Tonight, my mum.
41: Last time you were insulted?

Yesterday, my bro.
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?

Huh' ice cream, cherry, kiwi, bananas, apples, tropical punch, chocholate..mmm.. vanilla, bubblegum, cokies, cakes...
43: What instruments do you play??
44: Favorite piece of jewelery?

One gold earring in the shape of a heart.
45: Last sport you played?

Tennis :-)
46: Last song you sang?

Love never felt so good.
47: Favorite chat up line?

Group chat with my friends.
48: Have you ever used it?

Yeah.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?

I don't remember.
50: Who should answer these questions next?

Anyone who reads this..

Date: 15/7/2014

Post written by: Christina










2 comments:

  1. Izgleda da sve cure gledamo Zoella i ostale engleske youtubere ;) Divan post i takodje slike pored :) xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete